We are looking to fill in the position of Marketing coordinator based in Mombasa.
The monthly budget for this position is KES 40,000.
- Marketing Planning & Implementation – Assist in Implementation and coordination for all BTL activities and monitoring of execution of events, including on-site visit, monitoring, and reporting
▪ Vendor Management & Procurement - Manage vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
▪ BTL Activities & Coordination – Plan for and deliver regular and optimal supply of POSM to all GT and MT teams
▪ Marketing Activations: Coordination with agency and internal customers for smooth and effective implementation and reporting
▪ Support Marketing Initiatives – provide support in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and executing.
▪ Marketing Material Management - Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
▪ Marketing Data Requirements - Continually seek and research new sources of prospective customer/POPL data and provide recommendations to sales and marketing leadership
▪ Marketing Merchandising Support - Ensure that all merchandisers are appropriately dressed in branded T shirts/Dresses in accordance to best market standards. Training/retraining of all recruits to guarantee alignment with company objectives
- Must have good analytical skills to analyze metrics and create report. Must have a high level of creativity. At least intermediate knowledge of MS Excel is important
- Project ownership and precision thinking to excellence in execution
- Must have strong project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication, as well as proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social media and digital domain
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Must be enthusiastic and ready to learn
- Must be willing to travel as and when required
Kindly upload your CV if you meet below requirements here before 16th August 2020
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted