MARKETING EXECUTIVE JOB PROFILE
ACCOUNTABLE TO : HEAD OF MARKETING
The role is responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy, brand development, production of marketing material and campaigns
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS / TRAINING & WORK EXPERIENCE)
- Degree in marketing or related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Marketing role.
- Previous experience with FMCG companies is a Must
- A proven track record of implementing successful marketing strategies
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Understanding of traditional and emerging markets channels
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Brand and product management
- Develop and implement brand marketing plans taking into account local market and consumer insight
- Manage and develop the product range strategy including new product development.
- Developing marketing strategy and marketing plan for the organization.
- Manage, direct and lead external marketing agencies
- Budget planning and delivery across all channels
- Collaborate with the brand management team to grow our range of product and service brands
- Coordinate media interest in the organization and ensure constant contact with each media request.
- Manage the marketing team across the region to deliver results.
- Monitor and assess product and competitive performance through ad hoc and continuous research, and sales data.
- Develop clear portfolio and pricing strategies.
- Proactively coach members of the marketing team and implement appropriate learning and development plans.
ANY OTHER FACTORS
- The job requires flexibility –may involve irregular working hours,
- Job requires working in varying locations.
- Develop multi-channel marketing plans.
- Measure the success of marketing initiatives.
- Proactively assess and spot new marketing opportunities.
- Manage long-term strategic goal