Our client dealing with food manufacturing company is looking to hire a Marketing officer.
To organize, coordinate and control all Sales and Marketing strategies and logistics to facilitate increased sales and customer’s satisfaction.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and lead Sales team; concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting sales quotas, objectives and goals.
- Gather and provide market intelligence with regard to the sector and competitors,
- Develop and implement promotional and distribution activities that drive business growth in all outlets.
- Responsible for ensuring orders are collated and placed orders are delivered on time without fail.
- Coordinate the sales and marketing activities to facilitate the consistent acquisition and sustenance of reliable and viable customers
- Grow and retain existing clients by building long-term and trusting relationships with customers and maintaining client records
- Ensuring firm credit control policy is in place and observed
- Prepare all relevant reports for management
- Identify areas of opportunity in all trade channels that enhance market penetration
- Gather data; evaluate information and present feedback to management for competitor activities, strategies to increasing performance, overall productivity and skill sets.
- Training and development of the sales and marketing team
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- A Degree /Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Related business course
- Must have Five (5) years of progressive experience in Dairy sales Supervision
- Valid Driving license of BCE Class with over three (3) years accident free experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Supervise sales representative team and route guides
All applications should be done on or before close of business 24th January 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted