Our client dealing with Agriculture Equipment Leasing is looking to hire a Field Service Engineer.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for activities designed to sourcing, service, repair and maintenance of Heavy Machine ranging from Agriculture, Milling, food processing and Logistics.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Lead in design, select and procure equipment packages as per client(s) order.
- analyze existing operations and propose new ways to increase efficiency and reduce the overall operational costs
- Perform design calculations for various engineering problems
- Review vendor drawings and provide technical feedback to ensure specifications are met
- Review controls and/or electrical plans for various equipment
- Review/Develop mechanical engineering deliverables (Specification sheets, GA drawings)
- Shortlist potential vendors and request designs for quotation
- Lead meetings with vendors and engineering consultants
- Along with the vendor, perform factory acceptance testing, test and balance activities, and functional performance tests
- Responsible for the technical quality and accuracy of work developed by the mechanical engineering team
- Prepare operating guidelines commissioning test forms, equipment checklists and commissioning reports and maintain commissioning issues lists
- Develop clear and transparent communication channels with other staff.
- Lead and manage the installation and commissioning of various industrial equipment
- Troubleshoot system operational issues that impact system operation, safety, and reliability
- Perform field inspections to ensure equipment’s meets the design specifications
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in engineering.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of how multi-disciplinary engineering team functions
- Ability to explain technical information to technical and non-technical people.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th July 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted