VACANT POSITION: MILK GRADER
Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire Milk Grader.
Job Location; Nyahururu
Salary Budget; KES 17,000
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure satisfaction with the quality and quantity of milk delivered to the company from the field.
- Reporting all the activities that have occurred during the field work.
- Being time conscious to ensure timely delivery of milk to avoid quality deterioration.
- Taking care of company property to ensure proper functionality and to avoid losses of company property (cans, testing equipment and weighing scales).
- Ensuring that the company milk transportation process is duly followed including ascertaining the quantity of milk procured, quality of the milk, and use of security seals and the locking of the transportation tanker.
- Sampling and testing of raw milk at the field, ensuring that it complies with the standards set by the company.
- Ensuring hygiene is held top on the agenda in the process of milk grading, collection and transportation.
- Observing and confirming test results for milk delivered to the factory and quickly responding to any corrective action needed to improve on quality.
- Inspecting cans cleanliness and maintaining a record for this.
- Duly and adequately communicate all occurrences to the Quality assurance Manager from time to time.
- Any other duty assigned by management from time to time.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Certificate/Diploma in Dairy science
- At least 1-3 years of experience preferably in a Dairy plant
All applications should be done on or before close of business 18TH November 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted