Our client a fast growing company dealing with fast moving consumer goods is looking to hire Modern Trade Sales supervisor
Job Location; Nairobi
Reports to; Manager –Modern Trade
In charge of; Merchandisers and Promoters
The ideal candidate will be responsible for Modern Trade sales within a specified area
He/she will be required to grow the assigned territory in Both Volume and Value of Sales.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and manage winning trading relationships with the key contacts in the allocated portfolio for the overall benefit of the business.
- Execute key distribution, placement, pricing and promotion initiatives within assigned accounts to achieve target sales revenue in a profitable manner.
- Achieve product availability targets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by product category; planning and execution of promotional activities.
- Ensure that market penetration and coverage is fully achieved.
- Collecting orders and debts
- Processing payments in liaison with Accounts Department
- Briefing customers on price changes and new products
- Solving customer complaints and challenges where possible
- Conducting research on competitor products and prices
- Developing sales department through creation of new ideas and strategies and troubleshooting challenges.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Work Experience of Minimum 3-5 years in a Modern Trade Sales set up
- Good Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Previous experience working for Unilever is an added advantage
- Highly developed customer management skills.
- Passionate about achieving sales targets.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st November 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted