Our client in a service industry is looking to hire an Operations coordinator who will be responsible for overseeing smooth operations of the company so as to meet the expectations and needs of the customers as well as staff.
Job Purpose; To offer administration practices to create the highest level of efficiency possible within an organization.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Coordinate budget, services, equipment and commodities within company policy and procedure
- Create reports for business expense, financial records and audits
- Conduct general and clerical office tasks Lead and develop the business strategies in order to meet the company’s overall strategic goals.
- Give overall direction for business development and maintenance of performance standards to ensure operating efficiency.
- Responsible for business development and client engagement to ensure revenue growth
- Periodically evaluate the performance of the business units with feedback sessions in order to identify issues and concerns and resort to appropriate actions to address such issues.
- .Ensure effective systems and processes are in place for better operational effectiveness, lower operational risk and maximized cost reduction.
- Conduct spot checks as appropriate to verify conformance to requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’S) and ensure that they are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Ensure proper Business Continuity and Succession plans are in place for smooth functioning of the department.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, industrial technology, industrial engineering, business administration, or a business related course
- 5 years in operational roles with increasing levels of responsibility, including management levels.
- Has experience in leading a field based operations Team
- Strong negotiator and good presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office 365.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of an organization – management, peers, individual contributors and customers
- Ability to work under pressure and timelines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 22nd September 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted