Our client a reputable law firm is looking to hire a Personal Assistant for one of their Partners.
The ideal candidate should be a capable individual with experience in supporting senior professionals who are efficient in prioritizing their work and providing a high-quality support function as well as a seamless service ensuring that they are always one-step ahead and are able to use their initiative to combat and avoid issues before they arise.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide an exceptional level of secretarial support to the lawyers within the team.
- Undertake extensive client contact and act as a gatekeeper to both internal and external clients, taking full responsibility for any issues, assessing the clients’ needs and directing action from the allocated Partner where necessary
- Undertake full management of the allocated Partner’s day including comprehensive prioritization, identification of potential issues, providing solutions and maintaining full control of the allocated Partner's diary and email
- Organize all travel arrangements – whether local or international travel (including itineraries and accommodation)
- Undertake billing/WIP management for the team, assisting in the production of bills and liaising with assigned lawyers and the credit control team.
- Provide general administration services to the team
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma in Secretarial is essential
- Previous PA experience is a must, legal secretarial experience will be an added advantage
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Personal assistant.
- Accuracy and speed in audio/copy typing (at least 60 words per minute) and marking up and formatting documents required
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize a busy and varied workload
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16TH November 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted