Our client a manufacturing company is looking to hire a Personal Assistant.
Reports to; Managing Director
Job Location; Nairobi
The personal assistant will provide secretarial and administrative support in an organized and timely manner.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the Directors.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organizing events and conferences
- Reminding the Directors of important tasks and deadlines
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Managing databases and filing systems
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- A holder of Diploma in Business Management or Personnel Management.
- 5-6 years of relevant experience as a Personal assistant.
- A knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
- Able to take minutes at meetings and follow-up on action points with the relevant personnel
- Experience in manufacturing industry is an added advantage
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Proficient in Word and Excel
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16TH August 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted