Our client a fast consumer goods manufacturer is looking to hire a Quality Manager.
Ensuring that all aspects of Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures, systems and policies are maintained to ensure that products meet the established standards of quality including usability, regulatory approval and performance
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSILITIES;
- Develop, interpret and implement Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures and standards, including SOP, KPI’s, GMP’s etc.;
- Evaluate adequacy of Quality Assurance and Quality Control standards.
- Ensuring compliance to all statutory and system requirements e.g. KEBS
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues and develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system and prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers and evaluate audit findings to develop and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Ensuring quality of processes from supplier materials for production.
- Looking for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency in the organizations’ SOP’S
- Responsible for document management systems
- Developing and cascading the individual targets through a performance management structure while inspiring team to achieve the departmental scorecard in line with overall objective
- Implementing best practices in quality management & respective areas of work
- Implementing product quality, customer & Service Excellence and Change initiatives to achieve desired business plans and culture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS;
- Bachelor’s degree – in a Science related field
- At-least 5-6 year(s) relevant experience. Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience in the food and beverage sector.
- Certifications in Food safety, KAIZEN and First Aid.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Knowledge of food product testing
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th November 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted