Vacancy: Regional Route To Market Manager-FMCG
Our client in a FMCG industry, manufacturing food products is looking to hire a Regional Route to Market Manager.
Location: Nairobi, Nakuru
No of Vacancies: 2
To define regional route to market strategy and to deploy an execution roadmap that offers transformational outlet coverage with a high-performance Retail and Wholesale Sales teams including distributors, Wholesalers and 3rd party partners management.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To undertake RTM mapping to ensure effective route coverage through field visits to identify new outlets/ consumer touch points in Red and Blue Ocean markets.
- To drive operational route resourcing agenda with the Team Leaders and distributors to optimize output in individual routes
- To analyse problem brands/Markets/customers to address the 4 pillars of Route To Market that is Sales Uplifts, Sales Value, Visits and Product Range to ensure optimum availability of our products at the retail and Wholesale levels by establishing corrective actions on each brand, market and customer.
- To Supervise and monitor promotions and other activities in the region to ensure we have a consistent demand of our products in the market.
- To ensure appropriate controls and reporting tools by developing leading edge RTM programs, timely reporting on activity monitoring and evaluation
- To liaise with Marketing, Production, Quality and Logistics/Customer Service teams to ensure brand consistency in the regions.
- To work with distributor to develop World Class Warehousing Standards
- To oversee performance on region
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent.
- Experience in RTM and supervision of a big field sales team, and in managing distributors.
- 5 years’ experience in a FMCG industry at a middle level manager’s position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Strong understanding of the Sales and Distribution process
- Ability to analyze sales performance metrics
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.