Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the managing sales, ensuring that targets are attained, and handling clients in the territory. You have to be dynamic, self-motivated, have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the annual business plan (short-term and long-term) to attain annual targets for sales volume, revenue, gross margin, product mix, and market share in the designated region.
- Lead, recruit, and support business-oriented distributors in the designated region
- Establish coordination in the market between the distributors and the retail market
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships.
- Develop market insights through research, market reports, and external stakeholders to increase footprint.
- Effectively segment customers to ensure proper prioritization of sales activities
- Identify and execute on the marketing strategies that would be successful in the designated region
- Conduct sales in accordance to defined and documented processes and procedures including the Contractual Agreements
- Manage time and expectations on the field daily including adhering on the early morning hours to monitor movement of sales
- Identify new opportunities and potential business for the company and maintain relationships
- Support, coach and motivate the sales teams
- Establish proper demarcation on the routes/distributors to make sure the entire market is covered
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or in any business related field.
- 5 Years relevant work experience with at least 3 in a managerial position in the FMCG industry
- A track record of delivering results in a Sales role that focused on building capability
- An understanding of evolving business needs and how systems can be adapted to meet these needs and add value
- Good negotiation skills when dealing with customers
- Coach and Lead Motivates and inspires subordinates to achieve results
- Builds a vibrant, energized team through dynamic ‘rallying’ leadership style daily team meetings
All applications should be done on or before close of business 20TH May 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted