Our client an FMCG company is looking to hire a Regional Sales Manager.
Job Location; Nairobi
REPORTS TO; National Sales Manager
The ideal candidate will provide primary link between the company and its customers with a network of sales channels and to develop the necessary business relationship that allows for the achievement of sales objectives, while coordinating both personnel and material resources
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement sales strategies, pricing, and credit policies and programs to enhance market presence and competitive performance of company products within a region.
- Achieves sales plans, achieves sales targets and performance standards aimed at improving market performance within a region.
- Manages & coordinates regional sales activities and all sales employees in the
assigned region to maximize account sales.
- Drives actively primary and secondary distribution efficiently and effectively.
- Manage all stock situations in assigned region to prevent stock out or obsolete stock conditions.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationship with regional distribution networks.
- Administer sales and purchase agreements for products in the region.
- Monitor product distribution in support of total logistics.
- Liaises with warehouse, logistics to ensure that sales orders are serviced promptly.
- Obtain, on an on-going basis, competitor information to help the marketing department keep abreast of developments on the field.
- Gather data on sales performance and market trends on the company’s products, for input in company sales forecasting.
- Recognizing and prioritizing the key retailers within the area, allocating resources appropriately in order to maximize sales.
- Dealership/Distributor Management.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Sc or HND in Arts, Social sciences or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years cumulative field sales experience in a multinational FMCG company and must be willing and able to work in any part of the country.
- High level of interpersonal skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 23rd February 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted