Our client in an up-market Bar & Restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire Restaurant Manager
To oversee the successful running of a restaurant by hiring qualified staff, monitoring customer satisfaction, and ensuring that all products and beverages are ordered in the correct quantities.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruiting, training and supervising staff
- Keeping a meticulous record of income and expenses.
- Overseeing stock levels and ordering supplies
- Communicating with customers to receive feedback and manage complaints.
- Producing staff rotas and assigning duties.
- Taking reservations and pre-orders
- Preparing and presenting sales reports
- Keeping statistical and financial records
- Assessing and improving profitability by making improvements to the running of the business and developing the restaurant
- Setting targets for the staff members
- Handling administration and paperwork
- Liaising with customers, employees, suppliers, licensing authorities and sales representatives
- Agreeing and managing budgets
- Planning and updating menus
- Ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
- Promoting and marketing the business
Skills and Qualifications
- BSc degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management.
- At least 6 years proven work experience as a supervisor.
- Strong management skills and team management.
- Strong Business acumen.
- Good track record in meeting set targets.
- Experience in Marketing and events.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 26th October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted