VACANT POSITION: RETAIL SALES CASHIER
Our client a high-end Liquor store is looking to hire Retail Sales Cashier to be based in Nairobi and Nanyuki
The candidate is responsible for front office sales and serving customers at the sales desk in a timely and courteous manner.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Front office Retail Sales Management
- Undertake all front office store retail and or wholesale cash sales.
- Closing daily sales and handing over to the store accountant for confirmation.
- Coordinating work processes within the store.
- Coordinating with suppliers for Promotions/Activations and supervising all in store activations.
- Support Store accountant and Van sales representative where necessary in performing their respective duties.
- Countercheck and confirm all stocks received in the store.
- Countercheck and confirm all stocks leaving the store.
- Countercheck and confirm all purchases.
- Report customer complaints and product related issues.
- Opening new markets and maintaining the same.
- Overseeing product pricing as compared with competition.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Diploma in business management
- Previous experience working as a Retail cashier is need
- Be flexible to work in shifts
- Experience working in a liquor field is required
- He/she should have relationship Management and interpersonal Skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19th July 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted