Vacant: ROLL OUT PROJECT MANAGER
Our client in telecommunication industry is looking to hire a Roll out Project Manager based in Nairobi.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate should ensure team management and operational follow-up from the start of work until acceptance. Supervise, train and monitor supervisors on construction sites and ensure compliance with project execution time, quality and estimated costs.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Develop schedules, set up project teams and deploy human resources on the various projects, according to the client's skill needs.
- Monitor, in coordination with the project managers, the quality of services, compliance with production standards, meeting deadlines, compliance with specifications.
- Transmit information to supervisors and various contacts
- Monitoring of installation teams.
- Ensure reporting and monitoring of work
- Respect the rules defined within the framework of the Environmental Management System.
- Report any identified environmental non-compliance.
- Train supervisors and foremen
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Relevant education in Telecommunications Engineering
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Great writing skills and ability to synthesize
- Mastery of standard IT tools: Excel, word, power point, PDF
- Good command of English (technical)
- Should be reliable and able to meet deadlines
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19TH March, 2021 on link below: