Our client dealing with manufacturing of food products is looking to hire a Route to Market Executive.
Job Location; Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the design, review and maintenance of outstanding route to market strategy which delivers an effective and efficient return for the company. Coordinates the RTM activities and adjusts routes to meet customer needs.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and lead national RTM (Route To Market) Strategies
- Ensure Sales and Distribution Model in line with Company Strategies
- Execute and Evaluate RTM Performance Distributor Infrastructure
- Develop & Communicate Best Practices in RTM
- Develop and implement a solid and optimized RTM strategy aligned with Company objectives, utilizing existing IT and Distribution Systems to fully exploit market potential
- Develop an Annual Business Plan for RTM Implementation via Effective Collaboration with the Sales Teams
- Develop Management Reporting Tools to track RTM Strategy
- Works closely with Sales and Distribution Teams to ensure RTM Execution Standards are implemented, monitored, and improved as needed
- Build RTM Capabilities and Define an RTM Capability Roadmap across Sales Teams.
- Conduct Financial Analysis (Return on Investment of RTM Strategy) to be shared with key stakeholders
- Implement a Control System to Ensure Compliance to defined RTM Strategy
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, marketing preferred
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar position.
- Sales experience in FMCG would be preferable.
- Highly analytical with an inquisitive nature to challenge peers
- Strong detail orientation and desire to meet monthly deadlines and goals
- Organizational, interpersonal and written & oral communication skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th September 2020 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted