Our client in Automotive Industry is looking to hire Sales Executives
Workstation: Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu
The Sales Executive is responsible for identifying new business prospects and selling product to them, maintaining relationships with current clients, building and maintaining relationships with new clients, to staying ahead in the market trends.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Researching and recommending prospects for new business opportunities
- Researching and analyzing sales options
- Provide in-depth information about available Auto spare parts and service options to customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and prospects
- Staying with current trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Visiting clients and potential clients
- Collecting and analyzing information and prepare data and sales reports
- Maintaining positive customer relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Building and maintaining professional networks
- Meeting with potential clients to determine their needs and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Negotiating contracts and packages
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience selling Auto spare parts is desirable
- An ability to build relationships with people at all levels Possess excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Possess Strong Analytical Skills and Negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to move with speed and handle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 17th Sep 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted