Vacant; Sales Intern
One of our clients providing freighting and courier services is looking for Sales interns.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Selling to current and prospective clients
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement.
• Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
• Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales Leader, or entering into a computer system;
• Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
• Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
• Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations;
• Feeding future buying trends back to the company for decision making purposes;
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for outstanding payments supported by the Finance department.
• To come up with operational budgets and give periodic reports.
• Daily production of accurately updated status report for internal and external use.
• Liaising with support Departments for smooth handling and management of client accounts.
• To comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards and best practices in your line of work.
Interested candidates should apply through the link below;
on or before 10th March 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.