Our client in Automotive Industry is looking to hire a Sales manager.
The sales manager is responsible of leading a sales team to reach sales targets, to hire and train team members, in addition he/she will be required to set quotas, evaluate and adjust performance, and develop processes that drive sales.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales executives team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Recruit, set the targets, coach and Monitor the sales executives performance
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensure efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential sales and profit.
- Provide sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key performance Indicators.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Determine part sales objectives and targets and ensure compatibility for same with dealer productivity and provide assistance to all customers.
- Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Experience in Sales & Marketing
- Exposure selling Auto Spare Parts will be an added advantage
- Must have managed a team
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and CRM software
- Excellent Analytical Skills, Communication skills.
- Proven ability to lead a team to meet quotas
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th Sep 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted