VACANT: SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our client a leading beverage manufacturer is looking to hire a Sales Operations Manager
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring consistent achievement of numeric and weighted distribution targets, as well as driving visibility of our products in the most cost-effective way. This is inclusive of maintenance and development of the business’s sales information platforms, market intelligence, and sales training
MAIN TASK AND RESPONSILITIES;
- Leading the sales operations, monitoring the effectiveness of sales efforts and ensuring that they are aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Coach and mentor the key sales personnel, assisting in the execution of their duties upon request, ensuring constant improvement in their professional skills, and preparing them to take up his position in his absence
- Implement consumer segmentation, targeting, and positioning initiatives that assist senior sales management in deciding resource allocation based on the internal requirements and the external market
- Responsible for sales analytics, sales tracking, sales effectiveness, and reporting of sales performance as well as enhance the manner in which data is collected and reported within the department
- Identify and understand the trends within the market and amongst consumers; vigorously pursuing opportunities that increase sales volumes for the business and keeps track of prospective markets and consumers, developing processes that communicate key differentiators of the business/product in order to attract those prospects
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS;
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Finance, or any other business-related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working experience in sales and marketing departments of a business in a FMCG.
- Must have experience in setting up distribution systems and controlling their performance
- Exceptional analytical skills and a passion for the insights that result from those analyses
- Proficiency in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, which are necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports and presentations
All applications should be done on or before close of business 8th November 2019 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted