We are seeking to fill the position of Sales representative for an FMCG company.
Only NATIONALS in these countries are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building sales strategy, sales projection reports, and sales pipeline and monitoring sales performance with the goal of expanding the market share
Tasks and Responsibilities;
- Coordinate, monitor and follow-up of day-to-day sales activities between the company and customers, i.e. follow up on orders, confirming deliveries, follow-up on payments to ensure proceeds from sales are collected on time.
- Carry out market surveys on emerging market trends in respect of our products and those of our competitors and submit reports to the management.
- Conduct regular checks in the market to ensure our products are sold at the recommended prices, and educate the customers on the importance of such requirements/regulations
- Carry out product quality surveys between our products and those of our competitors and report appropriately and timely for quick action
- Obtain and relay customer feedback in relation to product quality and service delivery
- Make regular visits to all customers to advise them on how to improve sales, minimize returns and empower them to lodge complaints whenever issues arise
- Allocate depots to new operators and monitor day-to-day performance of distributors
- Organize meetings between distributors and management to discuss issues affecting distribution and sales for our products
- Prepare and submit reports for timely decision making:
- a) Daily route visit reports
- b) Monthly sales/mileage performance reports
- c) Customer Data
- d) Customer Complaints & resolving of arising conflicts
- Ensure that all government branding and distribution licenses, permits and certificates required along the routes are in place and up to date
- Participates in trade and agricultural shows to showcase company products
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Business Degree/Diploma in a relevant field (Sales, Marketing)
- Minimum 3-4 Years’ experience in a similar position in the FMCG category
- Professional qualification in a related field would be an added advantage
- Computer Literacy with ability to use Ms office suite.
- Driving skills and holder of a valid driving license class BCE.
- Good product knowledge
All applications should be done on or before close of business 31st march 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted