Sales Representatives – Footwear
Our client a Shoe Retail Company seeks to hire a well experienced Sales Rep – Footwear. The main purpose of the role will be to highlight the features of each pair of shoes displayed that interest the customer, answer any related questions, inform customers of current sales and store promotions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Greet customers when they enter the store and offer assistance finding items they want.
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses and Return Policies.
- Retrieve shoes from shelves and inventory areas for customers
- Measure customers’ feet, and advise them on the type of shoes they should buy.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Respond to enquiries by quoting prices, Product details, warranties, and delivery dates
- Provide customers with product samples and catalogs.
Skills and Qualifications
- KCSE certificate, certificate/diploma is an added advantage
- At least 1 year selling experience with a shoe company is a Must
- Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven;
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Customer and business focused attitude
Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis. All applications to be done on the link below
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted