VACANT: SALES SUPERVISOR – MODERN TRADE
Our client an importer, wholesaler and retailer in FMCG products is looking to hire Sales Supervisor – Modern Trade
Reporting: Managing Director
To ensure that the products are available in the market, costs are optimized, meeting targets and ensure all data pertaining to the sales is captured accurately to drive informed decision making. He/ She will be required to grow assigned accounts in both Volume and Value of Sales.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Introduce and increase client base and build excellent client relations.
- Establish and manage winning trading relationships with the key contacts in the allocated portfolio for the overall benefit of the business.
- Execute key distribution, placement, pricing and promotion initiatives within assigned accounts to achieve target sales revenue in a profitable manner.
- Achieve product availability targets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by product category; planning and execution of promotional activities.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Ensure that market penetration and coverage is fully achieved.
- Collecting orders and debts
- Conducting periodic customer surveys to improve customer/product segmentation and overall satisfaction.
- Tracking volumes, numbers, and margins by reviewing sales reports and ensuring the weekly, quarterly, monthly, and annual sales target.
- Monitoring market fluctuations, tendencies, and trends as well as following competitor’s activity
- Spot and utilize commercial opportunities in new accounts.
- Writing and submitting periodic reports based on sales and any other occurrences
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience selling FMCG goods categories
- Good Knowledge of Sales and Marketing
- Highly developed customer management skills.
- Passionate about achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of current modern trade and trends in major supermarkets is an added advantage
All applications should be done on or before close of business 1st Nov 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted