Sales Team Leader – Telecommunication
Our client in the telecommunication sector seeks to hire a well experienced Sales Team Leader. The main purpose of the role will be to drive the growth of business and generation of revenue through effective management of the retail trade including supervising a team of direct reports within a designated area.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruitment Management -Assessment and Ascertainment of Mpesa agents, Route & Beat Plan, Performance monitoring and management
- Keeping management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
- Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
- Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations
- Territory Management -Achieving availability through width & Depth, control over agents, Visibility on secondary sales, efficient float levels management & Ensure compliance to Standard trade margins.
- Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Developing and implementing consumer-centric tactical strategies to drive brand acceptance;
- Training and leading a team of qualified Dealers, agents and sub agents
- Ensure internal collaboration, team work development and implementation of key management and sales routines on the ground
- Effectively manage team and allocated resources by ensuring adherence to the set work ways and standards
- Provide marketing plans within allocated area.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in a business related field preferred;
- Demonstrated sales and marketing background with at least 5 years of sales management
- Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team;
- Customer and business focused attitude;
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment where project implementation & administration efforts are complemented by hard-driving execution activities.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
All applications should be done on or before close of business 22nd October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted