Vacancy: Sales Team Leader
Our Client in service industry is looking to hire a Sales Team Leader
To assist the sales manager in identifying and qualify for leads, to develop, implement strategies to improve company sales
Main Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team.
- Collaborate with sales management to plan and develop effective sales strategies and to also set goals and targets
- Perform administrative tasks of transaction recording, filing,
- Strategically identify sales opportunities in the field assigned.
- Develop penetration strategies & Close Quality sales so as to meet targets.
- Responding to customer inquiries, complaints and objections.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results.
- Attend initial sales meetings and meeting the customers at their homes.
- Assist to identify new opportunities by creating and implementing Market campaigns with the team assigned.
- Develop and cultivate customer relationships with both new and existing customers while achieving business objectives.
- Document issues and resolutions as realized for trend analysis.
- Gather feedback from customers and prospects and share with the team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same role
- Proven experience in sales and customer service.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 23rd November 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.