Our client in a FMCG Industry is looking to hire a Senior Executive Accounts
To run the day-to-day operations of the Finance and Accounts Department by ensuring accurate payables, correct cash flow forecast and monitor reconciliations.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Periodic review and reconciliation of assigned general ledger accounts.
- Oversee the general accounting functions to include cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting balance sheet management.
- Bank accounts reconciliations and resolution of emerging issues with the banks.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in developing and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Monitoring and evaluation of cash flow movements and forecasting.
- Review and recommend improvements and additions to accounting systems and procedures.
- Ensure accurate allocation of expenses to correct cost centers.
- Validating accuracy of supplier payments by ensuring creditors aging is reconciled.
- Preparation, filing and timely payment of all statutory returns.
- Computation and posting of landed costing for imported materials and updating costing tracker
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Finance/ Accounting or equivalent from a reputable university.
- CPA-K / ACCA qualification.
- At least 5 Years’ relevant accounting experience in a manufacturing industry.
- Previous work experience implementing and managing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems.
- Working knowledge of tax laws .
- Must have a good understanding handling Imports & Landed Costs
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good time management and reporting skills.
- Good management and supervisory skills.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 14th October 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted