VACANT POSITION: Senior Executive – Internal Audit
Our client a leading Manufacturing firm in East Africa is looking to hire a Senior Executive – Internal Audit
The ideal candidate will be responsible for examining and evaluating whether the company’s framework of risk management, control and governance processes, is adequate to the industry norm and functioning properly.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Routine compliance audit on the statutory and other legal requirements.
- Carry out audit to ensure completeness and accuracy of the postings.
- Routine departmental process and procedures audits as per the audit plan. These include procurement, sales, production, HR, Finance and other external in-house service providers.
- Coordinate and plan monthly stock-take and weekly cycle counts.
- Recommend on procedure and/or process changes to enhance control and render company at minimum business risk.
- Ensure GIT Account, GRN account, and stock account are reviewed frequently to reduce write offs
- Review of statutory remittances on a monthly basis before the respective deadlines
- Ensure all staff monthly performance reviews and score cards are done and sent to HR and quarterly Performance reviews are also done.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelors in a Business related course
- CPA -K
- Over 3 Years relevant experience in Audit & Management
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Experience in a manufacturing set up is an added advantage
All applications should be done on or before close of business 10th April 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted