VACANCY: Talent Management & Development Manager-FMCG
Our client a manufacturing company is looking to hire a Talent Management & Development Manager
To oversee performance management, talent management and development with a purpose of driving employee productivity, improving employee skills through development initiatives and supporting business continuity through retention and succession planning
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Drive the Performance Management process in the organization – ensure all roles have Job Descriptions and performance KPIs.
- Manage the quarterly performance review process companywide, consolidate and prepare quarterly companywide performance reports in liaison with HRBPs, line and function managers.
- Manage the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) process end-to-end in liaison with HRBPs, line and function managers so as to manage non-performers.
- Drive organization capability development in liaison with line and function managers.
- Prepare and manage of the learning & development budget ensuring value for money for all learning and development initiatives – monitoring and evaluation of training & learning initiatives.
- Develop a Training Needs Analysis (TNA) taking into consideration employee skills gaps and Training within Industry (TWI) requirement.
- Develop the learning and development strategy in collaboration with the Head of HR and Admin.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Talent Management – facilitate identification of key roles and key talent, required skills and competencies, talent mapping, talent pool and development plans for the key talent.
- Prepare Succession Plans for all key roles in the organization to ensure proper cover and retention of talent.
- Develop a competency framework for all roles to ensure proper sourcing.
- Support in sourcing and recruitment of talent – advertising, interviewing, assessment and onboarding.
- Support in the implementation of supervisory and leadership competences and development programs.
- Liaise with the Training Manager in the implementation of Sales training programs and initiatives.
- Source and implement an online learning academy.
Skills and Qualifications
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, Business Administration or Commerce.
- A postgraduate diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Should be a IHRM Member
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant experience, 2 must be in a middle management position.
- 2 years of experience which must be in a middle management position.
- Experience in human resource management in a manufacturing environment
All applications should be done on or before close of business 6th December 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted