Our client, a multinational and a leader in building and Management of Telecom Infrastructures is seeking to fill the position of Project Manager
The position holder will provide project planning and management by coordinating and managing the delivery of Complex Information, Communications and Technology solutions for Company’s projects, to ensure projects are completed to specification within an established time frame and budget. This role will be responsible for kick off, execution, control and closure of projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop a formal and comprehensive project plan by integrating and documenting project deliverables, acceptance criteria, processes, procedures, risks, and tasks to facilitate project execution, controlling, and closing processes;
- To utilise tools and metrics to track and improve project performance –MS Project, Share point, Project Initiation Documents (Statement of works, Governance Structure, Communication plan, Risk Management Plan;
- • To manage and escalate risks and issues appropriately through the project life cycle;
- To ensure timely CAPEX Utilization & Receipting for all assigned projects.
- To facilitate cooperation within our teams and with stakeholders in order to realize shared goals by encouraging collaborative problem solving, open communication, and teamwork;
- To supervise, motivate and evaluate project resources performance on projects.
- Organize and build quotations
- Communication ( Daily Project plan communication (internal and to the customer), Weekly WIP meetings.
- In charge of Quality Safety & Environment matters
- Professional Degree Project Manager in Networks and Telecommunications.
- Engineering School in Telecommunications (ENST, INT).
- Business School with a strong interest for Telecommunications sector.
Knowledge & Required skills;
- Fluency in English and/or French.
- Use of ERP software
- Organization of the Supply Chain
- Technical and commercial negotiation
- Be able to introduce a commercial action plan
- Ensure a technology watch
- Good knowledge of the sector and of telecommunication projects
- Good knowledge of English
- Management / Aptitude for working at height / Mobile / Organization / Responsiveness / Timeliness / Very Good Relational / Good Listening / Credibility / Sense of observation / Sense of responsibility.
All applications should be sent on or before close of business 25th May 2020 on the link below
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.