Our client a Tour and Travels Company is looking to hire Tour Consultant
The Tour Consultant is responsible for contacting the clients to determine their needs, and then select the most appropriate options given time and budgets also inform clients of cancellation procedures and any applicable penalties. Should also monitor and tend to all queries within short turnaround times.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Evaluating and recommending tours and travel costing that is competitive.
- Exploring and identifying new business opportunities in a competitive and rapidly changing industry.
- ensuring all client quotations are followed up for sale conversion.
- writing, translating itineraries and briefing clients before a trip to ensure smooth travel for the clients.
- Liaising with hotels and airlines for group bookings.
- Liaising with tour operators/ partners in other destinations.
- preparing proposals and making client presentations.
- Conducting research and constantly sourcing interesting product packages to meet consumer demands.
- Managing customer enquiries and aim to exceeding their expectations
- Designing flexible tour packages, excursions, safaris and other related services in regards to tours, to meet the needs of different clients.
- Handling effectively all aspects of Tour Operations such as itinerary planning, reservations, tour quotations and customer service.
- Possessing knowledge of different inbound and outbound destinations.
- Having knowledge of the East Africa Tourism Product, designing of international itineraries and costing.
- Working on rooming lists and other final details.
Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Tousim Management, Business Studies or related field
- 5 years experience in a busy Tours & Travel agency environment
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, confident and outgoing
- Ability to multi-task
- A team player with good communication skills
- Excellent networking skills.
- Good analytical details.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 6th Sep 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]