Our client in the FMCG industry is looking to hire a Civil Engineer based in Uganda
Work Station: Uganda
The ideal candidate will be responsible for taking lead of our projects and provide day to-day oversight and support all engineering and technical functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with defined target, strategies and goals.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acting as the key person and/or point of contact for all activities on the construction site, and overseeing daily operations
- Monitoring and updating calculations, designs, and tolerances
- Overseeing and coordinating the ordering and delivery of materials and equipment to endure efficiency
- Examining and analyzing products, activities, designs, and works-in-progress before approval
- Leading and working cooperatively with a team of engineers to implement plans and liaise with contractors
- Enforcing all safety regulations on the construction site to ensure that all activities are disseminated safely
- Gathering and submitting reports to management and/or higher-level managers
- Breaking down the costs for each element to ensure that project remains within budget.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree – Civil Engineering
- Previous working experience as a Project Engineer for at least 2 years.
- Valid engineer license
- Hands on experience with design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
- Any additional Project Management Certifications will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Attention to details.
- Proactive problem solver
- Excellent time management skills.
Kindly upload your CV on the link below if you meet the requirements here before 20th May 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted