|Position Title||Property Manager|
|Immediate Supervisor||Managing Partner|
|MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION|
The Property Manager will be in charge of managing and overseeing the property, this means overseeing financial matters, legal aspects, and even maintenance budgeting.
|ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES|
· Taking ownership of the site by supervising and managing day to day operations for the site
· Manage and plan restoration and service works
· Must be aware of the lease clauses for all the sites
Finance & Administration:
· Book Keeping/Receiving payments
· Administrative and maintenance duties in billing, processing payments with regards to the property management
· Be able to manage property accounting books, develop reports and manage suppliers and network with other service providers.
· Managing the junior staff in property and ensuring proper maintenance
· Hire and supervise property care takers
|DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE|
• Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Project Management or equivalent experience preferred.
● 3-5 years’ experience in real estate or sales.
● 1-3 years’ management experience a plus.
● Solid knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
● Must be familiar with the law (rent tribunals, land rates payments and schedules of payments)
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES|
v Administrative skills – supervisory of broad range of staff, management of filing system, general office administration, etc.
v Excellent communication skills
v Organization and budget management skills
v Strong leadership capabilities
v Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management.
v Commercial and business awareness.
|· This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
· This position involves use of computer with applications relevant to the role.
|KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS|
|Performance Target||Performance Indicator||Deliverable|
|Property Management||· Overseeing the daily activities of the property and ensuring that comfortability is achieved for all tenants||· Smooth running on the property|
|Finance & Administration||· General Office Administration
· Receiving payments
· Lease Management
|· Timely submission
· Zero complainants on operations
All applications should be done on or before close of business 16th April 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted