Vacant: NETWORK OPERATION CENTRE SUPERVISOR
Our client in telecommunication industry is looking to hire a NOC supervisor based in Nairobi.
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate should monitor networking, incident management and advice, train and assist the NOC technical team on the mobile ticketing tool.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Alarm processing according to 4 levels of criticality (critical, major, minor and informational).
- Immediate triggering of alarms when an incident occurs on the network.
- Follow the supervision system (Incident detection, incident management until resolution.
- Direct and automatic transmission of requests requiring a higher technical level (level 2 and 3).
- Ensure a very good follow-up of tickets.
- Provide supervision report consisting of dashboards and a summary of malfunctions (detail of alarms by equipment, status of equipment and interfaces).
- Provide report from the FMS ticketing tool with dashboard and summary of information (number of tickets, detail per ticket of operations carried out, processing, etc.).
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of telecoms networks.
- At least 2 years of experience in the telecom field
- Have proven experience in the field of core network management and value-added service platforms.
- Knowledge of supervision and ticketing tools.
- Immersion with technical team
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19TH March, 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted